While we were at Riley's house playing A-hole (I love card games!), a really cool storm passed over the city. I got some great pics b/c their apartment looks over Citadella park. These are in order of the storm passing through. They're taken at about 9pm (notice how light out it still is).
Then about 11pm we went to a pincho (for some reason they call tapas pinchos here) bar for a late cena. I got an amazing pincho of something similar to a mozzarella stick with cheese and ham. Then we went to another bar that was more like a dance club. I asked for the beer on tap (b/c it's always the cheapest) and what did I get? Budweiser! Yuck! That was the only beer they had on tap. Then at about 2:30am we went home. And now I am recovering.
Aaron is the one in the tie (American law professor)
Riley is in the back with the black jacket. Everyone in this pic (I'm pretty sure) is American except the girl in the very back in the white top (she's from Valencia) and the girl in the green long-sleeved top (she's from Uruguay).
I was going to explore the city today but it's been raining off and on.
Here's a pic of the clouds that I awoke to this morning. About 5 mins later it started pouring.
Tomorrow I am heading to San Sebastian for the day with another professor to explore.
No comments:
Post a Comment